Check-in/out Policy :
– Check in: 2:00PM
– Check out: 11:00
Early Check-in/Late Checkout
– We are happy to accept a request for early check-in and late checkout depending on room availability (with no guarantee), however there will be a $25.00 per hour additional charge added on to your payment.
Guarantee Policy :
– A valid credit card will be required upon booking;
– For credit card reservations, the same card(s) must be presented upon check in at the motel;
– Management reserves the right to cancel any reservations without notice if we are notified of any fraud or illegal activities associated with the full payments received.
– We can NOT guarantee a requested room number. We will always try our best to accommodate requests the best we can. To maximize our availability we sometimes have to move people around to accommodate other dates for guests. We can always guarantee a room type, but not a specific room number.
RESERVATIONS MADE WITH DECLINED OR INSUFFICIENTLY FUNDED CREDIT CARDS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED.
Cancellation/Amendment Policy : This policy defines how to handle cancellations:
– If cancellation/amendment is made 48 Hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
– If cancellation/amendment is made within 48 Hours of arrival, the guest will be charged for no more than 2 nights room rate + tax
– In case of no-show, 100% room rate and tax will be charged.
Complaints or Comments:
We take our guest satisfaction very seriously. Any complaint or comment regarding a stay at our motel should be made in the first instance to the motel’s duty manager at the time of your stay so that we can attempt to resolve it immediately.
Our rooms are non-smoking. If found smoking or evidence of smoking inside the rooms, a penalty of $250.00 is applicable.
We are not a Pet-Friendly motel. If pets found inside our rooms without our knowledge, penalty of $250.00 is applicable.
We do not allow any form of cooking appliances in the rooms other than the microwave that is provided. An extra $250.00 cleaning fee will be billed to your card should you cook in the rooms.
Damages: Any damage caused to rooms, fixtures, furnishings, and equipment, including the removal of electronic equipment, towels, artwork, and other items, will result in a charge of 100% of the full replacement value, in addition to any shipping and handling fees. Regardless of whether the damage was accidental or intentional, the registered guest is responsible for any harm inflicted on motel property within their particular room or ground. The registered guest’s credit card will be charged for any costs incurred for repairs or replacements. In severe cases, criminal charges may be pressed.
Deep Cleaning: If a room is not well-maintained and has excess trash, we reserve the right to charge for deep cleaning. This encompasses any professional services. Additionally, if our housekeeping staff needs to perform deep cleaning services, an hourly rate of $50.00 will be charged.
DAMAGE TO MATTRESSES AND BEDDING: Any damage to mattresses and bedding items, such as towels, mattress pads, sheets, bedspreads, and blankets, caused by body oils, makeup, food, or other substances will result in a charge of 100% of the full replacement value, plus any shipping and handling fees, for the specialized cleaning, repair, or replacement of the affected item.
All of our televisions are Roku TV. If you choose to enter your personal login information into the apps on the device, you are responsible for logging out of that app. The Carolina Country Inn is not liable for any information left on the Roku TV apps.