– In the heart of beautiful Burnsville lies a quaint village country inn. Built in 1948 our cozy rooms have been modernized for your comfort. It’s truly so much more than just an inn.
– Our family has owned and operated the inn for over 20 years and has continued to upgrade it for your comfort.
– We are within easy walking distance of our downtown district where you will find shopping, restaurants, and wine tasting.
– This is a smoke free property but you are welcome to step outside and smoke.
– Drive right up to your room and start enjoying your stay. Open your windows, turn on your ceiling fan, and get the benefit of our fresh mountain air. The rooms have air conditioning and heat pumps to ensure you are always comfortable.
– Lie back on our comfortable mattresses, surf the web, watch tv, or just relax in our gardens and enjoy the flowers.
Is your room clean?
Absolutely – we have always had an “A” sanitation grade and do our best to make our rooms as fresh and clean as possible.
Walk to one of Burnsville’s great little restaurants or just heat up a meal in your room – microwave and fridge in every room! Want a BBQ – just go out back and make yourself at home in our Gazebo.
Sleep with your door open! Our new storm doors will let in the cool night air, but can be locked for your peace of mind.
Don’t like crowds?
We only have 15 guest rooms so you can be assured of a peaceful stay.
Have more questions?
Please phone us at (828) 682-6033 or just email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us at:
600 W Main Street, Burnsville, NC, 28714